Saturday, August 16, 2008

In Which I Explain Why Do I Have a Hard TIme Blogging Without Saying Too Much

All I can tell you is that there have been some changes in my life, but it is still to early to know where I am headed. Things for the time being look promising, but I don't want to get too excited yet. As the path becomes more clear and solid, I will tell you what it's all about, but this is the reason I have had a hard time blogging; it is hard to tell the public about undefined situations, especially when much of your life is devoted to such projects.

But man, I have not gone to Manhattan for quite some time and I miss it!

I want to see my old classmates soon. Especially Vic and Som. I wonder if there is any way I could join these two together, since they were classmates too, and both live in New Jersey. Tomorrow I am going to Jersey anyway, so I will take time to call both.

Today I will go to the Indian Parade in Manhattan, and see a few of my retreat friends. I am also planning to go tonight to watch Tell No One.

No comments: