Thursday, June 19, 2008

Preview

So, if you look at my bio, it says it all. I just graduated and I am almost thirty. In many ways, I have accomplished things I have dreamed about: having a job in New York, seeing some of my former batchmates and having a circle of at least one of the kinds of people I love to hang out with. So the new stage of my life is having a good start.

But there is still uncertainty. And anxiety about uncertainty is the price I pay for looking for excitement.

I don't know how exactly will I chronicle this new stage. I guess I will have to see other blogs about how people tell their lives. I also want to use this as a way to communicate with some of my batchmates.

I have another blog in Livejournal. This blog is more complete in that sense. But I lock the entries and show it to members because that one is more about a therapy. I am wondering if changing names or using initials with people will do the trick.

This is not merely to tell my life or rambling about that. It will hopefully be about those aspects of what happen in my life that make me think... and hopefully the reader can relate.

Stay tuned.

No comments: